book your stay
terms and conditions
– no pets
– extra visitors not allowed
– please keep our home secure and lock doors and windows when leaving the house
– the 2nd floor and roof balcony are available only through outdoor stairs
– the place isn’t adapted for people with disabilities
– you are responsible for any accident happened during the stay (except for malfunction)
– beware of accidents involving children and elder people
– kishi-ke is next to the road and please understand it may get noisy (especially during weekends). We provide ear-plugs.
– there are many hand-made things at the ryokan. If something breaks, we won’t find the same product. We want to ask you to be careful.
We require 14 days cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival date, otherwise we will charge you a cancellation fee as below.
* 50% of your total amount will be charged if you cancel or make any changes from 14 to 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
* 100% of your total amount will be charged if you cancel or make any changes 7 days prior to or on your scheduled arrival date or no show.