Need help with your trip?
If you have any questions, inquiries do not hesitate and contact us!
We will do our best to make your stay at our place exceptional and help you with your trip.
How to book:
Set the number of people
Set the dates of your stay
Fill your information
Step 4/5 (Via EMAIL)
You will get notification of your reservation
Step 5/5 (Via EMAIL)
You will get online payment request via email.
Proceed the process to secure your reservation.
- Plant-based breakfast included
- All prices are with a consumption tax
- Children 0-2 years stay for free
1 person – 104,500 yen
2 people/group 165,000 yen
3 people/group 247,500 yen
4 people/group 330,000 yen
Experience booking: click here
book your stay
terms and conditions
– no smoking
– no pets
– extra visitors not allowed
– please keep our home secure and lock doors and windows when leaving the house
– the 2nd floor and roof balcony are available only through outdoor stairs
– the place isn’t adapted for people with disabilities
– you are responsible for any accident happened during the stay (except for malfunction)
– beware of accidents involving children and elder people
– kishi-ke is next to the road and please understand it may get noisy (especially during weekends). We provide ear-plugs.
– there are many hand-made things at the ryokan. If something breaks, we won’t find the same product. We want to ask you to be careful.
We require 45 days cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival date, otherwise we will charge you a cancellation fee as below.
* 50% of your total amount will be charged if you cancel or make any changes from 45 to 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
* 100% of your total amount will be charged if you cancel or make any changes 30 days prior to or on your scheduled arrival date or no show.